Join the Conductor for Startup Grind with Bunny Adcock, Vice Chairman for Centennial Bank.
Startup Grind is a monthly fireside chat presented in partnership with Google for Entrepreneurs. Conway is one of 200 cities in the world with a Startup Grind chapter. Each month, the Conductor hosts a fireside chat with a local influencer/entrepreneur. To date, the Conductor has hosted Conway Mayor Bart Castleberry; Amy Fecher, Executive VP of Operations at the Arkansas Economic Development Commission; Earnest Sweat, California-based venture capitalist; Jeff Amerine, Principal of Startup Junkie Consulting; Jeff Standridge, Chief Catalyst of the Conductor; and Alison Williams, Chief-of-Staff for Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson, among others.
Don't miss a chance to hear Bunny Adcock's life and business advice, and network over food!
This is free and open to the public.
5:00 p.m. - Doors open + networking
6:00 p.m. - Fireside chat with Bunny Adcock
7:00 p.m. - Networking
About Bunny Adcock:
Bunny Adcock has been heavily involved with government and banking throughout his career. His extensive experience includes:
- European Office of State of Ark. (1976-1979)
- Asst to Gov. White of Ark. (1980-1982)
- Reagan White House (1982-1983)
- First National Bank of Conway (1983-1996)
- President, Ark Development Finance Authority (1996-1997)
- Helped Organize First State Bank of Conway
- Helped Organize Twin City Bank North Little Rock
- Board of Dir. First State and Twin City Bank
- Board member, Home BancShares
- Golf Coach, University of Central Arkansas (1999-2002)
- V P of Development, Univ. of Central Ark. (2003)
- Bank Commissioner, State of Ark (2003-2007)
- V P of Finance, University of Central Ark 2009
- University of Central Arkansas Board of Trustees (2013-present)
- Vice Chairman for Centennial Bank